Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Ode to a stylish Blog

Oh, trendy blog- I read you with your quirky, trendy decor. Your diffuse lighting, great camera angles and crisp close ups. Your your Company Store/Crate and Barrel interiors. Your soft dreamy topic perfect music. You draw me in- Cheers to you!


This little blog is just like me- basically, well basic. Solid. Reliable- but I was made that way for a reason so I'm at peace with it.

So beach families, Mountain folks, farm gals and chic city people, I have enjoyed my visits with you. My imaginary day trips to fun places and unique lives. Thanks. I grew up secretly wanting to eat cheesecake on the veranda with the Golden Girls or go to summer camp with Haley Mills in Parent trap. I don't know why, but I was given this deep drive to travel, see new places and people.

But today I am just strolling around Candyland with a special tour guide.

No comments:

Post a Comment