Friday, March 18, 2011

Sigh

Why do we want others to hurt along with us? Fear of being alone? I did it this morning. Made a snide comment about my husband's weight loss because I know I am going down in a blaze of glorious failure on my weight loss struggle. I cannot express how vile I feel about it. I am an absolute waste of air when Jesus is not at the wheel. Lord, please make me strong enough to take my pain only to you.
Fortunately there is hope in Christ, power in Christ and sincere repentance. I can honestly say I hate what I did, deeply desire never to do it again and will truthfully apologize.

Okay, spoonful of sugar to help the medicine go down. The rose gardener in me loves this ring and the whole blossom line is so beautiful.

Elegant simplicity



No comments:

Post a Comment