Monday, February 21, 2011

What a weekend!

Such a wonderful weekend. My husband and I did not have a Valentine's celebration until this weekend due to planning a banquet at our church (we are the youth leaders and the Banquet helps us raise funds for summer camp). He surprised me with a trip to a local B&B, shoping, great food, hiking in beautiful hill country and offering to buy me a new car. The car thing is huge considering mine is 15 years old. It runs great but at 15 years you start to look at it with a skeptical eye. As a stay at home mom, I don't have to have a fancy car, just reliable one. We decided to wait until our tax refund comes in but that should be next month! I have such a wonderful best friend.

1 comment:

  1. WOW!! What a weekend for sure. You are super blessed Kell
    ~a

    ReplyDelete