Monday, November 14, 2011

My Bio-suit is Malfunctioning

Your body, you get pretty attached to it.
It sees you through all the early stuff like learning to walk, run, ride a bike, etc...
You have parts you like and parts you want to see a plastic surgeon about.
I am a nature person so I occasionally see my body as something like a Jeep, getting me up hills and across streams to cool places my brain can have a vacation in .

For the past few weeks my jeep has been running on empty.
I don't know if it's sinuses or the medication I take for sinuses but I am so tired, which for me is very weird.
I am hyper normally. A cleaner, an organizer, a gal on the go.
Lately I just want to take a nap. Sit still and pet the cat. My patience which is not famous, is on low ebb.

My mechanic ran all the diagnostics and every thing seems to be in running order.
Funny how easy it is to forget how useful the old Bio-suit is.
I have a great one. My whole life I have been speeding along with little maintenance.
Could it be that 35 years is a mile stone for Bio-suits?
Could it be that the man above is reminding me that one day far in the future (hopefully) I will have to trade in this bio-suit because it will be worn out?
That what stirs deep inside me is far more important that what contains it?

To all those who operate with only partially functional bio-suits- God has power for living.
Don't let your vehicle define you.

I tip my hat to these lovely souls:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gc4HGQHgeFE
or
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Foffh-gneRs

No comments:

Post a Comment