Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Welcome March!

Welcome March- I like you. Green and Spring and nice temperatures- what's not to love?
I tip my mitt to you.
What's more "welcome spring" that shopping for a new car? Okay plenty of things but I am sooooo excited to be doing this. My first car was my Dad's old work car, an Olds Cutlas Ciera in shark blue. I got that at 17 and I drove it until I was say 31. At 17 years old the engine simply packed up and moved to Florida- I hear it has a lovely condo. I then settled into a 1995 Blue Ford Explorer that my mother so graciously sold to me in our moment of need for $500.00 dollars. I have been driving it ever since. Now I have the possibility of driving a car less than 5 years old dangling before me and I am almost nervous to get excited. I keep thinking something is going to happen and this will not work out.

Dear Lord,
Please let me be able to get a newer car that is not a lemon.
I love you and thanks.
Amen

Off for a day of car looking.

1 comment:

  1. good luck with the car shopping!!! and...i now know what you mean about the hair..going from blonde to brown...red would have been a good middle ground!! ha! that's what i get for being impulsive!!! hehehehe :)

    ReplyDelete