Friday, April 1, 2011

Morning Walk

So, I have been walking every morning to outsmart my clingy metabolism that appears to have hunkered down for famine and drought. I have really begun to enjoy these walks as a special time to worship in music and to get in touch with gratitude.
Here are some highlights of my walk this morning:



Grancy Grey Beard tree

Old Tractor- most of these shots were near my grandmother's house which does at times seem like something out of a fairy tale.

around the corner from my parent's house

This one makes me think of the old Irish blessing "may the road rise up to meet ya!"

part of my yard.


My little "Joseph's coat" rose. It's a mix of yellow, red and pink.
God really piled it on this Morning.

Side note- I watched a little film called Flipped last night and I happily recommend it. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0817177/

No comments:

Post a Comment